Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
       Friday, January 19, 2018

As a retail outlet located on a reserve how do I become eligible to obtain fuel and tobacco tax refunds for sales to Status Indians?

How do I obtain a refund for tax paid on stolen tobacco?

See page 4 of Bulletin TT-1.

Home/About Finance/Common Questions/Common Questions about Tobacco Tax
© 2018 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.